Wednesday 2 July 2008

First CSA Box Night.




Our first CSA night was a success. We added some certified organic strawberries from Richard and Heather Brown's farm in Bloomfield. Everyone worked well together this afternoon in gettting the boxes prepared. Andrew and I delivered the boxes without a hitch and the route took less time than we expected. We really enjoyed meeting everyone tonight and putting a face to the phone calls and emails.
This weeks' box contained Carrots, Green Onions, Swiss Chard, Turnip Greens, Lettuce, Beets with Greens and strawberries.
See You Next Week,
JG




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I found your blog finally!!! I love the pics and the baskets that you sent out last night looked great!
My personal favourite is the picture of dad sitting on the back of the tractor! Too funny! I can hear him yelling at Andrew to "SLOW DOWN" hahah
Looking good guys!
Erica
x0x0

Anonymous said...

Nice CSA boxes! That is the way to go for sure! Even in Ontario, my son has gone that way. And I will probably follow! Nice seeing blog!
Paulette (Andrew's Mom)